Temporary mask, mouth nose mask, fabric mask for men - version 2
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $17.68
Special Price $12.95
The company Stilbag OHG has in the current difficult COVID-19 situation many requests for
Production of makeshift mouth-nose protection received. However, we would like to point out that you should pay attention to the further information in the following text.
Stilbag emphasizes that this is not a medical mouth-nose protection mask MNS,
which is subject to European standardisation, but is a tool. For this reason
Stilbag not for any damage or infection.
However, in order to protect especially elderly and pre-damaged people and patients as well as people in need of care
care services and family carers should protect their children and young people if a standardised protective mask is not
is available, wear a so-called makeshift mouth and nose protector (BMNS). A BMNS protector can
reduce the risk of coronavirus transmission by limiting the distribution of droplets,
that occur when you speak, cough or sneeze.
- The Mouth and Nose Protector must be worn tightly and changed regularly, because if it gets wet
through which breath the virus barrier is broken more quickly.
- There is no evidence that wearing a "makeshift mouth-and-nose protector" reduces the risk of
infection for a healthy person. But it can prevent the spread of COVID-19 viruses
because many people do not know whether they already have the virus inside them.
- Washing hands and keeping your distance are still the most important measures to avoid
Infection or spread.
- The masks should be changed at regular intervals (moistening after approx. 20 to 30 minutes)
will be. Several masks are necessary for this. After use, if you want to use the mask again-
to be used, washed at at least 60 degrees or dried in the oven at at least 70 °C
- The mask can only be reused after washing and drying.
- When the mask is no longer needed, it must be disposed of in accordance with regulations.